Mary asked about books to read, so I will occassionally pop a couple out here. My first suggestions of "best books ever" are the following (not in any particular order):
1) Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.
2) The Republic by Plato.
3) The Analects of Confuscious.
4) The Dhammapada.
5) The Ramayana.
6) El Cid.
7) Don Quixote by Cervantes.
8) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis.
9) The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
10) House of the Spirits by Isabell Allende.
Fall I 2016 Schedule - *Fall 1 2016 Schedule* ENG 101.0764 M/W 09:15-11:30: E141/E230 ENG 101.0788 M/W 11:45-02:00: E141/E230 ENG 280.0965 (Hybrid) T 10:30-12:45: E141 ENG 103...
2 years ago