Thursday, December 10, 2009

Final Days

**PLEASE SUBMIT COPIES OF YOUR FINAL PROJECTS AS PRESENTED. 


**EMAIL jsmith@lagcc.cuny.edu or LINK POSTED HERE AS A "REPLY" OK.


**MISSING FINALS: John (upload to blog), Gianina (email me). I need the links and/or hard-copies ASAP.



TH 12/10 Course Evaluation / Final Project Evaluations
M  12/14 Final Project Evaluations DUE 1:00 (after Media)
T   12/15 Last Class: Last Day to turn in materials/rewrites and question grades.
W 12/16 No Class: Final Grades posted.


4 comments:

  1. Bring Sita Home for the Holidays!
    Good news! Sita Sings the Blues is available on DVD on Amazon.com and Netflix. Bring your copy home today to watch the "best break-up story of all time," in the comfort of your own home! Need for info? www.filmkaravan.com
    - FilmKaravan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link to the music video Daniel and i did:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdJelUh3EXE

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtLDAx1ZByM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Dr. smith How are you? how your Christmas? I miss your class and I miss you. Dr. smith this is my final short movie Video But some problem in this video Only sound I don't know why anyway I will give you a video I mean a CD to watch But I don't know when u free If you tell me the day and Time so I will go your office for give to you CD so pleas Dr. smith kindly tell me when or what time so I will go your office with CD thank you so much and have good day & night. Happy Christmas Dr. smith. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws3MNJ7Gh9c

    ReplyDelete