- Encounter 1 (Quiz, 25 Points): Respond to this message by using the comments button below. For full credit you must post by 9:30 (partial credit is possble afterwards, but not guaranteed). Blue Pill or red pill? Using your reading for today as the basis and The Matrix film, which pill would you choose and why? What does that choice really mean anyway? You must demonstrate that you both saw the film and have read the assignment for full credit on this encounter.
- Blog Evaluation Explaination
- The Online Grade Book (CUNY Portal)
- Check all links to be sure they are working (last chance for romance)
- Blog 6 Complete, ready for workshop.
- Read and respond to at least 4 classmates' blog 6 (essay 3). Pay particular attention to clarity of language and ideas, and sources they may have used to avoid plagiarism/copyright infringement. Your comments should be specific as to how to improve the draft.
- After workshop, revise your draft for evaluation. You entire blog series up to today will be evaluated by me beginning with the end of class.
- BLOG ENTRY 7: For your 7th blog this semester, I would like you to reflect back on the previous two weeks and write a paragraph or so where you summarize your experience in this class so far. Feel free to write whatever you like, but these questions might help you get started. What new things about literature did you learn? What new things did you learn about research? What about web tools? What have you liked so far and why? What are you still wondering about?
- TRIP (50 points). Find and print directions to the Museum of the Moving Image (MOMI). Plan your route. Organize your group. Get contact cell numbers from your group. Part of this assignment is to GET THERE and ON TIME.
We meet in front of the Museum of the Moving Image (11:00).
FOR THURSDAY: Matrix Readings 2 TMAF 28-40