Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Entry 24 Revision and End of Days

Here is the schedule for the last few weeks:

T 6/1 Blog 24 Final Rewrites (this essay must be VERY clean as it will be evaluated by another faculty member!) You can help one another as much as you like, but I cannot interfere in the process as this is a "test". When you are finished, be sure to post and then run a hard-copy of Blog Entry 24 (only) for me with your name on it.

W 6/2 We do not Meet / Online office hours. Email: dr.c.jason.smith@gmail.com or use the gmail chat function!

Th 6/3 Meet E301 for project updates and Show & Tell. Peer evaluation sheets distributed and discussed.

T 6/8 No Classes (Reading Day)

W 6/9 We do not Meet

Th 6/10 Blog 25: Final In-class Reflection (Blog Series 6, 10% of final grade); E301

M 6/14 Peer Evaluation of Final Projects DUE 1pm in my box in E103; Final Projects DUE (to me) in some format that I can view (link, CD, file, whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment